The following International Insurances are suitable for all Self-employed (Freelance) expatriates They meet the requirements for the issue of residence permits for non-EU Citizens.
They do not have any limits on duration, but anyone intending to remain in Germany long-term should consider a German Private Insurance at some time. We can provide details and quotes and can arrange as required.
Area of Cover is Worldwide either exluding USA, or, at extra cost, including USA. Europe only plans are also available where shown.